Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone

We didn't have a great turn out at rugby today and I suspect this may be due to conflicting messages on Facebook and the noticeboard. To date, P5 do all our messaging on the noticeboard. It is helpful for us to know numbers for training to help us plan the sessions and obviously when it comes to tournaments and matches we need to know availability so that we can organise teams. Responses on the noticeboard have not always been great so we were wondering if you would rather set up a P5 WhatsApp group to communicate? If you could reply with your preference that would be much appreciated.

On a separate note, Bob has our new training kit which he was handing out today. A big thank you to all our sponsors and to Bob for organising all this, the boys really look the part!

Kind regards

Shane

RE: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Bluerock06
Sorry Hugo missed training. Whatsapp is best for me.
Regards
Ruth Mavunga

We didn't have a great turn out at rugby today and I suspect this may be due to conflicting messages on Facebook and the noticeboard. To date, P5 do all our messaging on the noticeboard. It is helpful for us to know numbers for training to help us plan the sessions and obviously when it comes to tournaments and matches we need to know availability so that we can organise teams. Responses on the noticeboard have not always been great so we were wondering if you would rather set up a P5 WhatsApp group to communicate? If you could reply with your preference that would be much appreciated.

On a separate note, Bob has our new training kit which he was handing out today. A big thank you to all our sponsors and to Bob for organising all this, the boys really look the part!

Kind regards

Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Would-you-prefer-WhatsApp-tp4042749.html

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Lesley Hudson
Whatsapp would be good, as you say conflicting messages can cause confusion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

[...]

To start a new topic under P5, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

euanbaird
WhatsApp good for us Shane.

Cheers
Euan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Shane

I have no preference for using the notice board as now or changing to use whatsapp.

Either is fine.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jan 2017, at 13:06, Shane McElhinney [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Alyson
Happy to use either, but Whatsapp would be easier in terms of notifications.

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Gregor Burns
Whatsapp would be better thanks.  I subscribe to the noticeboard messages so generally get the emails alerting me to new notices but I can sometimes miss the emails.

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Stuart Simcox
Shane

WhatsApp is good for is

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jan 2017, at 22:06, Gregor Burns [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Whatsapp would be better thanks.  I subscribe to the noticeboard messages so generally get the emails alerting me to new notices but I can sometimes miss the emails.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Would-you-prefer-WhatsApp-tp4042749p4042756.html

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

JimMcGuigan
Shane

WhatsApp probably our preference

Cheers

Jim

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Nicola Adair
Hi Shane

I wasn't sure it was on as their were messages on FB saying it was off.

whatsapp would be better for me, thanks

Re: Would you prefer WhatsApp?

Richard Grant
WhatsApp or notice board is fine by me.