Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Training will be on Wednesday from 7-8.15

There will be no Belmont training this week.

Sunday is away to Dumfermline with details to follow.  Please let me know your availability for Sunday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

rosanne wood
Alasdair will not be at training and cannot play in the match as we are away on holiday this week. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Mark Aggleton
hi william should be ok for Wednesday and Sunday (although he may need a lift to the game if selected)
cheers mark

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Laura G
Rannoch will be there on Wed and is available on Sunday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Christine B
Ciaran will be at training but is unavailable for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan will be at training Wednesday and available for Sunday. If selected we’d probably just meet you there as we’re staying overnight in Dundee on Saturday night.
Thanks
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Oct 2018, at 06:46, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday from 7-8.15

There will be no Belmont training this week.

Sunday is away to Dumfermline with details to follow.  Please let me know your availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Wek-Commencing-Mon-22-10-18-tp4045598.html

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training and available for selection on Sunday

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Susan young
Jamie Young will be at training on Wednesday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Dawn McDonald
David available for Sunday, Dawn

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Hi Graeme

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday - may be a bit late as is at a careers meeting at school.

He is available for Sunday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Philippa
Adam will be at training and available Sunday

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Johnny v
I’m available wedensday and Sunday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Pat MacLaren
jamie maclaren should be there wednesday and available sunday

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Tom Bowman
Damian will be available on Wednesday. He'll be unavailable on Sunday morning but will be available from 1pm onwards.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

G,

Caleb will train on Wednesday.

Available for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Wek-Commencing-Mon-22-10-18-tp4045598.html

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

judith
Finn will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Evans at Physio on Wed so won’t know if he’s available for Sunday until then. Keep you posted.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Tom Bowman
Damian isn't available tonight after all - he'll still be available on Sunday afternoon.

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Esther41
Hi Jamie W will be there tonight. He’s at his Dad’s this weekend so he will reply re availability. Thanks, Esther

Re: Wek Commencing Mon 22/10/18

Simon
Josh fit for selection.
12