Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Training this week is Wednesday from 7-8.15

Sunday 5/5/19 is our 7's tournament. We need availability from all as soon as possible from both kids and parents. We have 2x squads of I think 12 players to submit to the tournament.  If we have more than 24 available, we can lend players to squads that are short players.  Everyone should get some game time.

We also need volunteers from the parents so please also respond with your availability to the following:-

Help to set up stalls, beer tents, markers tent, 11.00-12.30
Car park attendants from 11.30-13.00
Programme distribution (kids/siblings perfect) from 12.00-13.15
First Aid for the U14 pitch.  Anyone qualified in first aid or above x2 is required for our pitch. 13.00 to conclusion (Nae Prosecco until off duty)
Help for the tuck shop (again can be 15-17 year old siblings)

There will be a BBQ and the mobile beer bar will be open.  This is a family day out and a bit of fun so please make a day of it and bring down any  friends/family with you.  Free entry with Kick off at 13.00.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Mark McCracken
G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Should be able to help out as well.

M.

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019, 20:00 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Monday-29-4-19-tp4046138.html

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Philippa
Adam available Sunday. I can be down from 12 to help.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and is available on Sunday.Thanks.Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Hi Graeme

Lewis will be at training and is available for Sunday. Im happy to help out where necessary.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Vickie Bothwell
Liam will be there on Sunday but has a school game on Wednesday so won’t make training.

I’m working Sunday morning so unfortunately can’t help out

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available Wednesday & Sunday.
I can lend a hand (17 year old daughter could be made available if needed)
Thanks Arlene

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Craig Holmes

Finlay H available for Wed and Sun. Apologies for yesterday comms break down with son over whether he would be needed.

Can most likely help on Sun from noon will have two 10 years to assist / keep an eye on. :)

Regards

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Dawn McDonald
David available for 7’s, I can help too. Dawn

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Newbonben
I’m available for Wednesday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Apr 2019, at 4:28 pm, Dawn McDonald [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

David available for 7’s, I can help too. Dawn

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Monday-29-4-19-tp4046138p4046146.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Garry Cadden
Zak will miss training but will be available for Sunday.
I can be down for 11 to help with the set up.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Christine
Ciaran will be at training & available on Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Lynsey
Joshua B will b @ wed training & will b there on Sun. I can help with setting up ect thanks Lynsey

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Claire Massie
Nick can’t make training on wed but is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Judith
Will try to get Finn to training on Wednesday but I may not be able to.
He would love to play on Sunday.
Judith

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Evan still injured so won’t be at training but should be ok for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Tom Bowman
Damian can come to training tonight.

Re: Week commencing Monday 29/4/19

Oliver
Ollie ok for Wednesday training and we will all be there Sunday from 12.
12