Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

No training on Monday
Wednesday will be the usual from 7-8.30
Sunday is away to Currie.

Please post your availability for the Currie match.  I would estimate the bus leaving GHA around 11.45 and returning around 5.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

mark.aggleton
Hi Graeme
William is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Dec 2019, at 08:17, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

No training on Monday
Wednesday will be the usual from 7-8.30
Sunday is away to Currie.

Please post your availability for the Currie match.  I would estimate the bus leaving GHA around 11.45 and returning around 5.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mond-9-12-19-tp4046660.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Christine B
Sorry Ciaran not available this Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Evans available for Wed and Sun.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Philippa
Adam still unwell and won't make training Wed. He is unavailable Sunday. thanks, Philippa.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Matthewmclaren
I am available for Sunday’s game

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Mark McD
I’m available for Sunday’s game

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Ollie
I am available for Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Maureen Bowman
Damian is unavailable tomorrow due to a school commitment but will be available for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish is not available on Sunday. We have a family commitment. Thanks

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Rannoch
Rannoch will be at training tonight and is available for the game on Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Claire Massie
Nick still has an injury so is not available for this evening and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair unable to make training tonight and cannot play Sunday as we are away. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Garry Cadden
Zak available

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

jamie wilson
I am available for both

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Michael Robinson
I’m available for Sunday, Michael

Re: Week commencing Mond 9/12/19

Newbonben
I’m available on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Dec 2019, at 8:17 am, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Dear all,

No training on Monday
Wednesday will be the usual from 7-8.30
Sunday is away to Currie.

Please post your availability for the Currie match.  I would estimate the bus leaving GHA around 11.45 and returning around 5.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mond-9-12-19-tp4046660.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]