Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

There will be no training on Monday 24/2 due to lack of coaching staff and the predicted weather.

Training Wednesday from 7-8.30

Sunday is a home game against Cartha.  This should be a 2pm kick off however this may change if pitch availability is limited and we need to stagger games on the 3G.

Please reply with your availability for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for training and the game.

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available Sunday

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 07:18, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

There will be no training on Monday 24/2 due to lack of coaching staff and the predicted weather.

Training Wednesday from 7-8.30

Sunday is a home game against Cartha.  This should be a 2pm kick off however this may change if pitch availability is limited and we need to stagger games on the 3G.

Please reply with your availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mond-24-2-20-tp4046854.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Finlay Moncrieff
Fin Moncrieff available for training and game

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Philippa Innes
Adam available

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Oliver
Ollie available weds and Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Vickie
Liam’s available for training and the game on sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

G,

Caleb will be there on Wednesday.

Available for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Hi G

Lewis will be at training and available for Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Hi Graeme,

Rhu will be there on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Johnny
I’m available for game on Sunday and just wondering if anyone has picked up contact top number 26?

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Garry Cadden
Zak available for training and game

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Garry Cadden
Zak available for training and game

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Christopherwilson147
Jamie w ok for sunday
Christopher

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 07:18 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

There will be no training on Monday 24/2 due to lack of coaching staff and the predicted weather.

Training Wednesday from 7-8.30

Sunday is a home game against Cartha.  This should be a 2pm kick off however this may change if pitch availability is limited and we need to stagger games on the 3G.

Please reply with your availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mond-24-2-20-tp4046854.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Arlene Nugent
Sorry, Hamish NOT available Sunday, we have a family commitment
Ok for Wednesday
Thanks Arlene

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Ben
Ben is available wed and sunday

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Lynsey
Joshua available for Wed & Sun. Thanks Lynsey

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for Sunday. Thanks.
Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Mond 24/2/20

Matthewmclaren
I am available for Sunday’s game