Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Training will be on Monday from 7-8 & Wednesday from 7-8.15

Sunday 26th will be our first conference match against Greenock Wanderers.  Meet in changing rooms at 1 with kick off at 2.  As per Carlo's email, I will ask that Rod Jenkins be at the club on Sunday from 3pm to collect subs.  Cheque, cash or card are all accepted.

As per last year, please update this post with availability for the match on Sunday.  As usual, I will post the squad for the match by 5pm on Friday night.

I'm sure I will see the vast majority of you at the beer festival on Saturday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Graeme Inglis
Matt is available for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Available for Mon and Wed as well.

Mark.

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018, 18:10 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will be on Monday from 7-8 & Wednesday from 7-8.15

Sunday 27th will be our first conference match against Greenock Wanderers.  Meet in changing rooms at 1 with kick off at 2.  As per Carlo's email, I will ask that Rod Jenkins be at the club on Sunday from 3pm to collect subs.  Cheque, cash or card are all accepted.

As per last year, please update this post with availability for the match on Sunday.  As usual, I will post the squad for the match by 5pm on Friday night.

I'm sure I will see the vast majority of you at the beer festival on Saturday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-20-8-18-tp4045352.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Dawn McDonald
David will attend training and available for Sunday. Dawn

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Rhuriadh is available for Sunday and will be at training Monday and Wednesday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Simon
Josh H okay for training and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran will be at training on Wednesday and available for Sunday.

Thanks
Christine

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan is available for Sunday.
Will be at training Monday but not Wednesday unfortunately, getting braces fitted that afternoon and can't risk being knocked.
Subs paid online this morning.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Susan young
Jamie Young available for training Monday, Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Susan young
Jamie Young subs paid online

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Philippa
Adam will be at training and available Sunday. Subs paid online yesterday.
Thanks Philippa

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Esther
Jamie Wilson available for training and the game. Subs already paid online.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Lynsey
Joshua B available for training days & Sun game

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Johnny V not available Wednesday but available Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn & joe available for Sunday thanks.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and available for match on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Evan will be at training tonight and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph is available

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Laura Gorman
Rannoch is available.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/8/18

Laurie Robinson
Michael R is available for Sunday’s match.
Laurie
12