Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

We will be training at GHA on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is the GHK tournament. I do not have start times or squad sizes yet. Please reply in the usual manner to this post re your availability for Sunday.

Given the weather, please check the board prior to travelling on Wednesday night as the pitches may not recover in time.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Johnny V available on Wednesday and Sunday.
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 20 March 2017 16:22
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Dear all,

We will be training at GHA on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is the GHK tournament. I do not have start times or squad sizes yet. Please reply in the usual manner to this post re your availability for Sunday.

Given the weather, please check the board prior to travelling on Wednesday night as the pitches may not recover in time.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-20-3-17-tp4043236.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

asi9
Hi Graeme
Archie available
All the best
Anita

Anita J Simmers DBO MPH PhD FRSB FRSA

Professor Vision Science
Head of Department | Life Sciences |School of Health and Life Sciences
T: +44 (0)141 331 3996 | F: +44 (0)141 331 3887| E: [hidden email]
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Judith
Finn will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday,
Judith

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Stuart Simcox
Murray available

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Mar 2017, at 16:22, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

We will be training at GHA on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is the GHK tournament. I do not have start times or squad sizes yet. Please reply in the usual manner to this post re your availability for Sunday.

Given the weather, please check the board prior to travelling on Wednesday night as the pitches may not recover in time.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-20-3-17-tp4043236.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Moira Gibson
Matthew is available for Wednesday but unfortunately we are away on Sunday so both  unavailable

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Harry is available for both.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Simon
Josh available Sunday only.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Dawn McDonald
David available for training and for GHK.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Susan young
Jamie young is available to play on Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Craig Collins
Christopher available for both.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Gareth
Gregor hunter both

Ta

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for Sunday. Won't be at training on wed as away on school trip.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Graeme Fraser
Evan available for both.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Fiona
Findlay and Isla available for both

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

AileenC
Johnnie available for both

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Laurie Robinson
Michael available for both.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Paul Hughes
Finn H and Joe H available for Wednesday and Sunday.

Thanks

Paul.

Re: Week commencing Mon 20/3/17

Vicki
Lewis won't be at training tonight, away on school trip. Is available for Sunday. Cheers
12