Week commencing Mon 1st October

Training this week is on Monday from 7-8 and Wednesday from 7-8.15.

Please note there will be no Belmont training on Tuesday.

Sunday is a home game v Whitecraigs.  Please respond with availability for Sunday.  Again, the times will follow however all games are usually at 2pm.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan’s not going to be training tomorrow, his back is still bothering him. See how he is come Wednesday.
Thanks
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Sep 2018, at 21:25, Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training this week is on Monday from 7-8 and Wednesday from 7-8.15.

Please note there will be no Belmont training on Tuesday.

Sunday is a home game v Whitecraigs.  Please respond with availability for Sunday.  Again, the times will follow however all games are usually at 2pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-1st-October-tp4045544.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Christine Brown
Ciaran will be at Wednesday training and available for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Evan available Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

S Henderson
Josh available to train and play Sunday if required.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren available for both training sessions and game on sunday.
also he has acquired some rather nice kit a bag etc which I have yet to pay for who do I contact to pay for club fees and kit etc?
regards
pat

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Jacquie Baird
Robbie will be at training and avail for sunday! 😀

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Craig Holmes

Finlay H available Mon / Wed and Sun

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be at training and available for Sunday, Dawn

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Tom Bowman

Damian injured his ankle yesterday. Looks like he'll be out for at least a week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Tom

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Esther41
Hi Jamie Wilson will be at training and is available for Sunday.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Available for Mon and Wednesday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-1st-October-tp4045544.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday & is available to play Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Laura
Rannoch will be at training on wed and can play on Sunday.
Thanks!

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Garry Cadden
Sorry Zak could make training last night but will be at training on Wednesday and available for selection on Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Matt is available.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

rosanne wood
 Alasdair will be at training and available for match on Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Johnny v
I’m available for Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Judith Russell
Finn will be at training tonight and available for Sunday.
Thanks
Judith

Re: Week commencing Mon 1st October

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph isnt available tonight but is available Sunday.
12