Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Training will be on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday, we have a tournament at Marr and a potential fixture against Bigger (I will hopefully know more about that soon).

Can you all please let me know your availability for Sunday so I can see if we can accommodate 2 squads and then pick who goes where?

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Mark McCracken
Caleb available.

Mark.

On 13 Mar 2017 18:03, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday, we have a tournament at Marr and a potential fixture against Bigger (I will hopefully know more about that soon).

Can you all please let me know your availability for Sunday so I can see if we can accommodate 2 squads and then pick who goes where?

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-13-3-17-tp4043159.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Johnny V available for training and for Sunday.
Carlo

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

asi9

Sorry Weds continues to be difficult for us. But Archie available Sunday if you need him.

All the best

Anita

Sunday, we have a tournament at Marr and a potential fixture against Bigger (I will hopefully know more about that soon).

Can you all please let me know your availability for Sunday so I can see if we can accommodate 2 squads and then pick who goes where?

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-13-3-17-tp4043159.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Garry Cadden
Zak only available for training this week

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Simon
Josh available for both training and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Evan available for Wed & Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Aileen
Johnnie is only available for training this week

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Ian Gibson
Matthew only available Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for wed and Sunday. Thanks.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Craig Collins
Christopher ok for training and Sunday (although might need a lift if away at Marr).

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Hi Graeme

Michael B out for a week with a hand injury so unavailable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2017, at 18:03, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday, we have a tournament at Marr and a potential fixture against Bigger (I will hopefully know more about that soon).

Can you all please let me know your availability for Sunday so I can see if we can accommodate 2 squads and then pick who goes where?

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-13-3-17-tp4043159.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Dawn McDonald
David will be at training and available for Sunday Dawn

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Gareth
Gregor hunter will be there wed and available Sunday.

Ta

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Judith
Finn available for Sunday and will hopefully be at training too.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Hi Graeme

Lewis cant make it this Sunday, sorry.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

daniellam
Francesco will not manage to training or the game this week, sorry!

Daniella

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 07:45, Ian Gibson [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Matthew only available Sunday

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-13-3-17-tp4043159p4043176.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Harry ok for Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 13/3/17

Paul Hughes

Finn and Joe Hughes available Wednesday and Sunday.

Paul.
12