Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

No training on Monday
Wedenesday 7-8.30
Sunday is training 12.30-2

We are attempting to get a game on Sunday but as it stands, we will train.  If this changes, we will let you know as soon as we do.

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Lynsey
Joshua still recovering from illness will see how u goes b4 committing 2 wed or Sun...will update when we know thanks Lynsey

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Newbonben
I’m available Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Nov 2019, at 10:04 pm, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Dear all,

No training on Monday
Wedenesday 7-8.30
Sunday is training 12.30-2

We are attempting to get a game on Sunday but as it stands, we will train.  If this changes, we will let you know as soon as we do.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-11-11-19-tp4046564.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training Weds and Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

robbie baird
thanks Graeme. Robbie will be there.

To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Dawn McDonald
David will be at training and available for Sunday if game changes.

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Arlene Nugent
Sorry, Hamish won’t be available for Wednesday training or Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Maureen Bowman
Sorry, Damian won't make it tomorrow but will be available for Sunday.
Maureen

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren good for wednesday and sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair cannot make Wed training but he will be available on Sunday. Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Rannoch
Rannoch won’t be at training tonight as he has sprained his thumb. He’ll be there on Sunday though!

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Philippa
Adam ok for wed and sun.

Re: Week commencing Mon 11/11/19

Rosanne wood
Ally will not make training tomorrow as he has injured his hip. He should be fit again by next week. Rosanne