Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Training at GHA on Monday 10/9/18 from 7-8
Belmont training from 4-5 at Whitecraigs for the East Ren boys (hopefully all transport organised)
Training at GHA on Wednesday 12/9/18 from 7-8.15

Sunday is an away match v Dumfries.  The squad will be going by bus from GHA.  The cost is £5 per head.  Please also indicate if you as a parent wish to get a seat on the bus.  I will know the number of spare seats once I have spoken to the S1 coaches who will be sharing the bus with us.  The departure time is not yet known however I would imagine if it is the normal 2pm kick off, the bus would probably have to leave the club between 11.00 and 11.30.  It would then leave Dumfries around 3.30-4 and get back to the club around 5-5.30.

Please respond to this post with availability for the match on Sunday and I will post the squad to travel by 5pm on Friday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Graeme
Evan available for all of the above.

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Craig Holmes

Finlay H is available. I've paid his fees now just need to sort out the kit. Please let me know what I need to do?

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

He will also be at Belmont on Tuesday.

He has a school meeting tonight so can't make it but will be there on Wednesday.

If there are any spare seats on the bus we will take 2, no worries if not as will drive.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-commencing-Mon-10-9-18-tp4045449.html

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran available Tuesday & Wednesday for training, also available for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Philippa
Adam ok for all

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Laura
Rannoch is available for both training and Sunday.

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Dawn McDonald
Hi Davd and Connor will be at training and available for Sunday, can we hav 2 seats  for parents on bus if possible for Sunday if chosen. Dawn

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Rosanne wood
Alasdair still not able to play this week. He should be fit again for  week beginning Mon 17th Sept. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

garry cadden
Zak should be back at training on Wednesday and hopefully available for Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Pat maclaren
Jamie maclaren available to play sunday
Pat maclaren

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Mark Aggleton
William is available on Sunday

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Johnny V available for training and for match on Sunday if selected.
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 10 September 2018 12:13
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Dear all,

[...]

To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan will be at Mon and Wed training this week and available for Sunday if needed.
Thanks
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2018, at 12:13, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

[...]

Lynsey
Joshua B will be GHA training + Bell training & available 4 sun
Would need to travel on team bus

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Fiona
Findlay W available for all

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Matt available for all.

Re: Week commencing Mon 10/9/18

Hi Graeme

Lewis cant make tonight (back & knees!) and cant play on Sunday as he is a ball boy at the Davis Cup.