Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope you all had a great Christmas and have had a good start 2019.

Training will be

Monday 19.00-20.00
Wednesday 19.00-20.15
Sunday - Time to be confirmed.  Training at present but the club trying to organise a fixture.  Whatever happens on Sunday, we will be finished in time to get to Scotstoun.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Craig Holmes
Hi

Happy New Year!  Finlay H not well today but should be good for Wed and Sun

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Mark Aggleton
william may not make it tonight. Should be good for wednesday and sunday.

cheers
mark

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Esther
Hi there, Happy New Year.
Jamie W available for all 3.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Laura Gorman
Rannoch will be at training on Wed and is Available for Sunday.
Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Pat MacLaren
Jamie on for wedand sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Tom Bowman

Happy New Year

Damian should be available for tomorrow and Sunday.

Thanks

Tom

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7th January 2019

Hi Graeme

Lewis will be at training tonight but cant make it on Sunday.

Craig