Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Training will be on Wednesday night from 19.00-20.15 at GHA.

Sunday is a match v West at home.  Meet is 13.00 with the kick off at 14.00.  Please provide availability for Sunday so we can select a squad by Friday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Craig McCormick
Lewis will be there on Wednesday and is available to play on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Tom Rodgers
Louis is available for both.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

staceyjgmr
Joseph is available for both.

On Mon, 7 May 2018, 16:17 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 19.00-20.15 at GHA.

Sunday is a match v West at home.  Meet is 13.00 with the kick off at 14.00.  Please provide availability for Sunday so we can select a squad by Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-7-5-18-tp4045218.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran available for both.
Thanks
Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B won’t make Wednesday training nor available on Sunday.

Back for selection next week.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 May 2018, at 16:17, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 19.00-20.15 at GHA.

Sunday is a match v West at home.  Meet is 13.00 with the kick off at 14.00.  Please provide availability for Sunday so we can select a squad by Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-7-5-18-tp4045218.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

rosanne wood
Hi, Alasdair is available for training and the match if selected.
Rosanne

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Evan available for both Wed and Sunday.
Cheers
Graeme.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Simon
Josh will be at training and available to be selected for Sunday's match squad.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Lynsey
Joshua B available Wed and Sun

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Hi Graeme,

Harry won’t be training on Wednesday this week.

Good luck on Sunday.💪

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Craig Collins
Christopher will be at training on Wednesday and available to be selected for Sunday.

RE: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Mikes

Hi Graeme

Tiarnan will be there and available!

Cheers

Mike

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for both, thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Scott Mathieson
Hi Graeme

Rhu will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Laura
Hi Graeme
Ewan Heron will be at training tonight, and available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 7/5/18

Esther41
Jamie available tonight. Is at his Dad’s Sunday. He will reply with availability but Jamie v keen to play.
Esther
12