Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Training this week is on Wednesday from 7-8.15

Saturday is a 7's tournament at Royal High, Edinburgh.  We would meet at GHA at 11am to be through for a 12.00 warm up and kick off at 13.00.  Can you please reply with your availability for this.  I will also need at least 2 other adults to drive through.  It will be a squad of 12.  I can take 4 in my car and with two other adults each taking 4 kids, that is my squad of 12.

Sunday is a match at home v Ayr RFC.  I think this is a 2pm kick off so it would be a 13.00 meet at GHA.  Please also reply with availability for this match.

You can also play on the Saturday and Sunday for those available and we will manage game time and levels of fatigue.

Squads for Saturday and Sunday will be posted on Saturday night.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Garry Cadden
Zak away on a school trip from Thursday to Monday so won't be available this weekend.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available for Wednesday training
Not available for Saturday (has school athletics invitational)
Available for Sunday match at home

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Newbonben
I’m available for Wednesday,Saturday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 May 2019, at 2:12 pm, Arlene Nugent [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hamish available for Wednesday training
Not available for Saturday (has school athletics invitational)
Available for Sunday match at home

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-6-5-19-tp4046168p4046170.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

G,

Caleb available for Sunday only.

Away with the school until early hours Sat morning.

Mark.

On Tue, 7 May 2019, 10:23 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training this week is on Wednesday from 7-8.15

Saturday is a 7's tournament at Royal High, Edinburgh.  We would meet at GHA at 11am to be through for a 12.00 warm up and kick off at 13.00.  Can you please reply with your availability for this.  I will also need at least 2 other adults to drive through.  It will be a squad of 12.  I can take 4 in my car and with two other adults each taking 4 kids, that is my squad of 12.

Sunday is a match at home v Ayr RFC.  I think this is a 2pm kick off so it would be a 13.00 meet at GHA.  Please also reply with availability for this match.

You can also play on the Saturday and Sunday for those available and we will manage game time and levels of fatigue.

Squads for Saturday and Sunday will be posted on Saturday night.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-6-5-19-tp4046168.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

mark aggleton
hi william is definitely available Wednesday and Sunday but will need to check timings for saturday as he is at Athletics

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Dawn McDonald
David available for bothDawn

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Philippa
Adam available Saturday and Sunday. Won't make training on Wednesday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Christine
Ciaran only available on Sunday, he is away with the school until late Friday/early Saturday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Lewis is available for Saturday & Sunday. I unfortunately cant travel on Saturday so if Lewis is playing he will need a lift.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Tom Bowman
Damian isn't available tomorrow or on Saturday. I'll confirm the position for Sunday as soon as I can.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Oliver
Ollie available Wednesday training, Saturday 7s and Sunday v Ayr. I can take up to 6 including Ollie on Saturday?

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan is available Sunday but not Saturday.
Thanks
Laura

On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 10:23, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

[...]

Rhu won’t make Wednesday as he has a football match.

He has a tennis match on Saturday at 430 so can’t play Saturday. If your stuck for numbers though let me know and I can try to see if I can get someone else to take his place but I’d need to know early Friday in order to sort something out.

He’s fine for Sunday.

Anne Marie

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Mark
hi william is complaining of a sore shoulder (from Sunday) so is going to miss tonight.

cheers
mark

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Laura Gorman
Sorry for the late reply. Rannoch is available on Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks
Laura

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Esther
Hi Jamie W available tonight. Is at his Dad’s this weekend so he will reply re weekend.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Claire Massie
Sorry for the late notice. Nick can’t make training tonight and we have a family thing on Saturday but he can make Sunday. Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Craig Holmes

Finlay's got exams next week so not available this week / weekend. Will re join after exams

Re: Week Commencing Monday 6/5/19

Judith
Sorry Finn can’t make training tonight but is available to play Saturday and Sunday.
If chosen for Saturday I would be happy to take a car load.
Judith
12