Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Training is on Monday from 7-8 & Wednesday from 7-8.15

Sunday 27/1/19 is a match V Boroughmuir.  We will not know until the start of the week if this is a home or away fixture.  If it is away, we will be going by bus.  I'm sure it will be back to a 2pm kick off so if away, I would assume a departure of around 12 and a return to the club around 5.

Please respond to your availability for Sunday as like all match weeks, we will select the squad and post all details on Friday around 5pm.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Mark McCracken
G,

Caleb available and will be back training tomorrow.

Mark.

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019, 14:29 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear all,

Training is on Monday from 7-8 & Wednesday from 7-8.15

Sunday 27/1/19 is a match V Boroughmuir.  We will not know until the start of the week if this is a home or away fixture.  If it is away, we will be going by bus.  I'm sure it will be back to a 2pm kick off so if away, I would assume a departure of around 12 and a return to the club around 5.

Please respond to your availability for Sunday as like all match weeks, we will select the squad and post all details on Friday around 5pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-21-1-19-tp4045836.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Garry Cadden
Zak Cadden available for all

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Johnny v
I’m available for all of them

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Philippa
Adam available sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for training and match on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Christine B
Ciaran available for Sunday and will be at training on Wednesday.

Thankyou

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Pat MacLaren
hi Jamie maclaren ok for Monday Wednesday and sunday
pat

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Evan available wed and sun. He’s playing football tonight so won’t make it.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Pat MacLaren
sorry Jamie maclaren has a back injury so wont be there today will let you know about wed and sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Mark Aggleton
hi
William available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Esther
Jamie W available for all.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Newbonben
I’m available for all

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2019, at 3:48 pm, Esther [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jamie W available for all.
Esther

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-21-1-19-tp4045836p4045848.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Claire Massie
Nick will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Craig Holmes

Finlay H is good for Mon, Wed and Sun

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Dawn McDonald
David will be at training and available for Sunday, Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Judith
Finn will be at training and is available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Rhuriadh ok for all

Re: Week Commencing Monday 21/1/19

Hi Graeme

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday and is available to play Sunday.