Week Commencing Monday 20/5/19

There will be no training this week due to a lack of coaches.  The season is done as we have no more matches left to play.  It is my intention to have an hour on a Wednesday night when I am not working from 7-8 and also an hour on a Sunday from 12-1 for as much of the summer as I can.  These sessions will be based around ball handling, some core strength work and touch rugby.  I will update the noticeboard with the plan for next week when I have worked out my shifts.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 20/5/19

Esther
Ok thanks Graeme, Carlo and all the coaches for your hard work this year.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 20/5/19

Craig Holmes
Graham and team

Really appreciate your efforts / commitments. I'm happy to help out with training if you need any support? (not qualified or indeed any good at rugby! ha!) .

Re: Week Commencing Monday 20/5/19

Arlene Nugent
Many thanks coaches for welcoming Hamish in to the club and for all your time and effort - it’s  very much appreciated.
Arlene & Hamish