Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Training will be:-

Monday 7-8
Wednesday 7-8.15

Sunday, we have Boroughmuir at home.  I do not have the time yet but please respond with your availability.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan might not make training Wednesday, depends on timing of an orthodontist appt, should be ok though.
He isn’t available this Sunday as he is competing in a karate event.
Thanks
Laura

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 11:59, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will be:-

Monday 7-8
Wednesday 7-8.15

Sunday, we have Boroughmuir at home.  I do not have the time yet but please respond with your availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-18-3-19-tp4046050.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Philippa
Adam ok for all. thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Oliver Bowden
Ollie available Mon, Weds and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Christine B
Ciaran unavailable this week, he is going to Valencia on Wednesday with the school for the week.
Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available for all. Thank you

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Esther
Hi Jamie will be at both training sessions. He still needs to be no contact for training but then will be allowed to play at the weekend. Tooth splint still in place but Dentist happy.
Thanks Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training on Wed and is available for match on Sunday. Thanks . Rosanne

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Evan available for Wed and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Judith
Finn available for all

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Newbonben
I’m available Wednesday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Mar 2019, at 10:09 pm, Judith [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Finn available for all

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-18-3-19-tp4046050p4046059.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Tom Bowman
Damian should be available for tomorrow and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Dawn McDonald
David will be at training and available for Boroughmuir, Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Lewis will be a training on Wednesday but cant play on Sunday as he has a tennis competition on.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Rhuriadh available for Sunday and will be at training.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training weds and available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Lynsey
Joshua available 4 training & Sunday game thanks Lynsey

Re: Week Commencing Monday 18/3/19

Pat MacLaren
Horribly late but jamie maclaren pavailable for sundays game
12