Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8 at GHA.

Sunday is the very complicated re-arranged fixture from Strathendrick. We are now attending Lenzie at 10.30 for an 11am kick off.  Allan Glens are also attendning so we should get at least 2 games per squad and possibly 3.  £2 per player please for the donation to Strathendrick's charity which is RFU Hearts and Balls and should be handed to one of the coaches.

I have been asked to take two teams and have no limit to squad sizes.  Please all reply with availability for Sunday so I can provide Lenzie with an idea of the numbers.  All will get games.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Christine Brown
Morning Graeme,

Ciaran available for both Wednesday & Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Craig Collins
Christopher should be ok for training tomorrow (he turned his ankle yesterday) and for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Johnny V available for both.
Carlo

On 18 Apr 2017, at 07:50, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8 at GHA.

Sunday is the very complicated re-arranged fixture from Strathendrick. We are now attending Lenzie at 10.30 for an 11am kick off.  Allan Glens are also attendning so we should get at least 2 games per squad and possibly 3.  £2 per player please for the donation to Strathendrick's charity which is RFU Hearts and Balls and should be handed to one of the coaches.

I have been asked to take two teams and have no limit to squad sizes.  Please all reply with availability for Sunday so I can provide Lenzie with an idea of the numbers.  All will get games.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-17-4-17-tp4043407.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Evan (& I) can't make  training on Wed. He's playing football. We are both available for Sunday however.

Cheers

Graeme.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Susan young
Jamie young can do both.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Philippa innes
Adam ok for wed and sun.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

asi9
Archie available
All the best
Anita

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Garry Cadden
Zak ok for training and Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Tom Rodgers
Louis is available for Sunday.

Tom

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Stuart Simcox
Murray available

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2017, at 07:50, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8 at GHA.

Sunday is the very complicated re-arranged fixture from Strathendrick. We are now attending Lenzie at 10.30 for an 11am kick off.  Allan Glens are also attendning so we should get at least 2 games per squad and possibly 3.  £2 per player please for the donation to Strathendrick's charity which is RFU Hearts and Balls and should be handed to one of the coaches.

I have been asked to take two teams and have no limit to squad sizes.  Please all reply with availability for Sunday so I can provide Lenzie with an idea of the numbers.  All will get games.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-17-4-17-tp4043407.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Aileen
Johnnie is available for both

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Hi G

Lewis will be at traing and can play on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Fiona
Findlay and Isla available for both

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Hi Graeme,

Rhuriadh will be along on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Paul Hughes
Hi Graeme,

Finn and Joe unfortunately unavailable on Wednesday. They are both available for Sunday.

Many thanks

Paul.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

Simon
Josh H available for both.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

daniellam
Francesco has tonsillitis so he won't manage tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be fine for Sunday.

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2017, at 16:49, asi9 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Archie available
All the best
Anita

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 07:50
To: "Simmers, Anita" <[hidden email]>

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8 at GHA.

Sunday is the very complicated re-arranged fixture from Strathendrick. We are now attending Lenzie at 10.30 for an 11am kick off.  Allan Glens are also attendning so we should get at least 2 games per squad and possibly 3.  £2 per player please for the donation to Strathendrick's charity which is RFU Hearts and Balls and should be handed to one of the coaches.

I have been asked to take two teams and have no limit to squad sizes.  Please all reply with availability for Sunday so I can provide Lenzie with an idea of the numbers.  All will get games.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-17-4-17-tp4043407.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-17-4-17-tp4043407p4043424.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 17/4/17

william bonner