Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Training is on Wednesday night from 7-8.15.

Sunday is an away match to Mussleburgh at Stoneyhill Farm Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6RN.  Kick off is 2pm so we will need to leave GHA approximately 12.00.

Please reply with availability for Sunday.  There will not be a bus so also indicate if a lift is required and we will see what we can do.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Craig McCormick
Hi G

Lewis will be there on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Christine Brown
Morning Graeme,

Ciaran will be there on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi the boys are available for training and Sunday.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Simon
Josh H will be at training. Available for selection on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

JohnnyV will be at training and available for Sunday if selected.
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, 15 May 2018 06:42
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Dear all,

Training is on Wednesday night from 7-8.15.

Sunday is an away match to Mussleburgh at Stoneyhill Farm Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6RN.  Kick off is 2pm so we will need to leave GHA approximately 12.00.

Please reply with availability for Sunday.  There will not be a bus so also indicate if a lift is required and we will see what we can do.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-14-5-18-tp4045264.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Tom Rodgers
Hi Graeme,

Louis is unavailable for training on Wednesday but available
on Sunday if needed.

Tom

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Gareth
Gregor will be at training but not available Sunday

Thanks
Gareth

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Lynsey
Joshua B available for Wed and Sun
Sun Josh may require a lift on Sun? This is dependant on my other sons 2007rugby ie if they have a game and if younger son is selected 4 squad. Can let you know mid week. Thanks lynsey

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Philippa
Adam can't make training on Wednesday but is available Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

gavin blackburn
joseph available tomorrow night and sun

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

anitasimmersclark
Hi Graeme
Sorry Archie not around either Weds or Sun this week.
Anita

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 May 2018, at 06:42, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training is on Wednesday night from 7-8.15.

Sunday is an away match to Mussleburgh at Stoneyhill Farm Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6RN.  Kick off is 2pm so we will need to leave GHA approximately 12.00.

Please reply with availability for Sunday.  There will not be a bus so also indicate if a lift is required and we will see what we can do.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-14-5-18-tp4045264.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available Wed and Sunday if selected.
Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Rhuriadh can't make Wed but is available on Sunday if needed.

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B unavailable this wed and Sunday.

He should return next week.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 May 2018, at 06:42, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training is on Wednesday night from 7-8.15.

Sunday is an away match to Mussleburgh at Stoneyhill Farm Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6RN.  Kick off is 2pm so we will need to leave GHA approximately 12.00.

Please reply with availability for Sunday.  There will not be a bus so also indicate if a lift is required and we will see what we can do.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-14-5-18-tp4045264.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Laura
Sorry for the late reply, Ewan H will be at training tonight, will get back to you re Sunday.
Thanks Graeme
Laura

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Christine Brown
Sorry Ciaran won't make training tonight, he has been sent home sick today.
Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Will be there Wednesday too.

Mark.

On Tue, 15 May 2018, 06:42 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training is on Wednesday night from 7-8.15.

Sunday is an away match to Mussleburgh at Stoneyhill Farm Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6RN.  Kick off is 2pm so we will need to leave GHA approximately 12.00.

Please reply with availability for Sunday.  There will not be a bus so also indicate if a lift is required and we will see what we can do.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Monday-14-5-18-tp4045264.html

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Esther
Hiya, Jamie will be there tonight but would need a lift for Sunday. Thanks,
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Monday 14/5/18

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED