Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Thanks for all the text re Matt this morning.  Nothing broken and no lasting damage.

Training will be Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday Family Fun Day/BBQ

As always, we will start the warm up at 10.30 and start the games at 11.00. We have East Kilbride scheduled to attend however over previous years and meetings, they have not been able to field a team at our age level.  We will orchestrate games of some sort.

Kit Sale.  Can you please bring all sponsored Tracksuits and bags that still have some life left in them.  We will be replacing all tracksuits and bags next season.  The intention is to sell a complete set to the younger age groups for £25.  All money taken from the sale of this kit will go to the P7 fund and will be put towards a tour next year.  I will contact the other age groups to see if any of them want to take the lot off our hands.

Helpers required:-

People to staff the kit stall.
People to cook burgers.
People to supply burger flippers with lager!!!!!! (I'm flipping once finished coaching)

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Gareth
Hi
Gregor hunter away with school wed but will be there Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Harry also away with school on Wednesday - ok for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Aileen
Johnnie is away this week with the school, but should be fine for Sunday.  His tracksuit should be OK for another boy with shorter limbs! I'll have another search for the kit bag.....
Aileen

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Ian Gibson
Matthew ok for both

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Christine
Ciaran ok for both.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Evan ok for both.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Philippa
Adam ok for wed but not available Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

daniellam
Francesco okay for both.

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Jun 2017, at 19:58, Philippa [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Adam ok for wed but not available Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-5-6-17-tp4043830p4043844.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Craig Collins
Christopher can't make it this evening but will be there on Sunday...

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Hi Graeme,

Rhu is away on a residential trip with the school so won't be there tonight.

On Sunday we've got the Giffnock Soccer tournament (assuming we get into the final stages) but we are hoping to get a along to the BBQ at some point.

All the best,

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn & Joe will be there on Sunday thanks, Rachel

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Laurie Robinson
We are all away for the weekend so Michael will miss rugby on Sunday.
Laurie

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Hi Graeme

Any idea what time Sunday's events will finish?

Michael B has a football tournament at 12 @ muirend.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Jun 2017, at 00:15, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-5-6-17-tp4043830.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/6/17

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be at GHA later today as he is playing in football tournament . Dawn