Week Commencing Mon 5/3/18

We hope to have training on Wednesday night.  I am assuming it will be at the Pitches.  I will confirm the venue and time for Wednesday before Wednesday lunch time.

Sunday we are supposed to be playing against Currie.  I have no further details re time or venue yet and will update when I get them from the fixture secretary.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 5/3/18

Mark McCracken
G,

Caleb will be back this week.