Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

There is no training tonight due to lack of pitch space.

Wednesday night is from 7-8.15

Sunday is away to Mussleburgh.  It is a 2pm kick off so the bus is leaving GHA at 11.45.  Please respond with availability for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Philippa
Adam will be there Wednesday and available Sunday. Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Oliver Bowden
Ollie is available Wednesday training & Sunday for Mussleburgh.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay W available

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Hi G

Lewis will be a training but unfortunately cant make Sunday. We are away for the long weekend.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available Wednesday training and if you want him for Sunday Mussleburgh, he can do it but would need to borrow a shirt.

Can I just confirm that if a bus is organised to take boys to away matches, that it returns them to GHA?

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Christine B
Ciaran will be at training and available Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Mark

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019, 07:28 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear all,

There is no training tonight due to lack of pitch space.

Wednesday night is from 7-8.15

Sunday is away to Mussleburgh.  It is a 2pm kick off so the bus is leaving GHA at 11.45.  Please respond with availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-4-2-19-tp4045898.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Mark Aggleton
hi, William is not available on the 10th or 17th as we are away for the week

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Josh H
Available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Laura Gorman
Rannoch will be at training on Wednesday and is available on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Dawn McDonald
Hi David away on school trip so not available for Sunday,  but will be at training Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and is available for match on Sunday. Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Johnny
I’m available for both

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Susan young
Jamie young available

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Garry Cadden
Zak Cadden available

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Claire Massie
Nicholas is available.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Esther
Hi Jamie W available tomorrow but then away skiing for all with school next week from Sat am.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Hi Graeme,

Rhu will be there tonight and available on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 4/2/19

Newbonben
I’m available for Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Feb 2019, at 6:56 pm, Esther [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jamie W available tomorrow but then away skiing for all with school next week from Sat am.
Esther

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-4-2-19-tp4045898p4045916.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]