Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

I have no idea what has happened as the post I wrote on Monday morning has vanished.  Just to confirm,

Training was on Monday night.
Training from 7-8.15 on Wednesday night.

Sunday is a home friendly against West B.  Meet at GHA at 12.00 with a 13.00 kick off.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph will be down tonight and available sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday but cant make it on Sunday - unless he loses in his 1st round of tennis Saturday in which case we will come and cheer.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

susan young
jamie will be at training tonight and available Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

To confirm Johnny V available for training and game if required.
Carlo

On 5 Sep 2018, at 08:03, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I have no idea what has happened as the post I wrote on Monday morning has vanished.  Just to confirm,

Training was on Monday night.
Training from 7-8.15 on Wednesday night.

Sunday is a home friendly against West B.  Meet at GHA at 12.00 with a 13.00 kick off.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-3-8-18-tp4045424.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Rosanne wood
Ally still has sore shoulder. Going to the doctors on Thursday so will confirm if he is available after that. Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Fiona
Findlay W available for Sunday and will be at training tonight

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi, Finn and Joe not available this week I'm afraid.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Dawn McDonald
David will attend training and available for Sunday Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Esther41
Hi Jamie W at training tonight and available Sunday.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Hi Graeme

Rhu should be down tonight and is available for Sunday.

Best regards

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Craig Holmes

Finlay H was full of cold so missed Wed training and unfortunately we are away this weekend 8 / 9 Sep but will be fully back into training and available next week onwards.

PS that I'm not a robot thing put me through my paces!! :)

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Ewan available Sunday if you want him.
Thanks
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Sep 2018, at 08:03, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I have no idea what has happened as the post I wrote on Monday morning has vanished.  Just to confirm,

Training was on Monday night.
Training from 7-8.15 on Wednesday night.

Sunday is a home friendly against West B.  Meet at GHA at 12.00 with a 13.00 kick off.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-3-8-18-tp4045424.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Pat MacLaren
Hi Graeme
Jamie Maclaren should be available for Sunday 9th. Im single handed this weekend and have another one at a tournament in Lenzie at the same time which is handy .If anyone is heading to GHA sunday from north of the city and had space a lift for Jamie would really help me out.
cheers
Pat

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Garry Cadden
Zak available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Claire Massie
Just saw the post. Nicholas is available for Sunday.

Thanks,

Claire

Re: Week Commencing Mon 3/8/18

Laurie Robinson