Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Sorry for the delay in posting this message.

Training on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is away to Cumnock.  (I thought it was at home, sorry!)

Meet at 10.30 for 11.00 kick off.

Cumnock Rugby Football Club
55 Auchinleck Road
Cumnock
Ayrshire
KA18 1AN

Can you please get back to me with the numbers travelling as we need to let Cumnock know by Friday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Stuart Simcox
Murray available

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 30 May 2017, at 21:22, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Sorry for the delay in posting this message.

Training on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is away to Cumnock however I do not have any times yet.  (I thought it was at home, sorry!)

Can you please get back to me with the numbers travelling as we need to let Cumnock know by Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-29-5-17-tp4043763.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Garry Cadden
Zak available for training and Cumnock

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Harry ok for Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Paul Hughes
Finn and Joe H poss for weds and OK for Sunday.

Thanks

Paul.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Christine
Ciaran available for Wednesday & Sunday.

Thanks
Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Johnny V not available on Wednesday but available for Sunday.
Carlo

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Philippa
Adam ok for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Evan available for Wed but not for Sunday. G.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Hi Graeme,

Rhu will be along on Wednesday and available for Sunday.

Best regards,

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Hi Graeme

Lewis can play on Sunday and will be a training tonight.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Fiona Daly
Findlay and Isla available

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Dawn McDonald
Hi David won't be at trading on Wednesday due to school show, he is available for Cumnock, but us there any chance of a lift for him as we are at a ball on Saturday night. X Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

AileenC
Johnnie will be at training this evening but won't make Sunday.
Aileen

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Simon
Josh H available for Cumnock.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

daniellam
Sorry! Forgot to reply...Francesco is Available for Sunday.

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 May 2017, at 08:27, asi9 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Archie fine for both

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 May 2017, at 21:22, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Sorry for the delay in posting this message.

Training on Wednesday from 7-8

Sunday is away to Cumnock however I do not have any times yet.  (I thought it was at home, sorry!)

Can you please get back to me with the numbers travelling as we need to let Cumnock know by Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-29-5-17-tp4043763.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-29-5-17-tp4043763p4043782.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Gareth
Gregor hunter available Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 29/5/17

Tom Rodgers
Hi Graeme,

Unfortunately Louis won't be able to make the match this weekend.

Tom
12