Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

We have had a great start to the new season with a comprehensive win over Greenock.  Well done to all involved today and hopefully we can continue to improve as the season rolls on.

Monday training from 7-8
Wednesday training from 7-8.15

Sunday is an away game to Cartha. I am assuming the time will be a 2pm kick off but will confirm when I post the squad on Friday night.  Please confirm availability for the match by 12.00 on Friday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Mark McCracken
G,

Caleb available for Sunday.

Will be at training Mon and Wed.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-8-18-tp4045380.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at both training sessions and is available on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Hi G

Lewis will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Tom Rodgers
Hi, Louis is only available for training on Wednesday night.

Tom

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Evan available for Mon, Wed and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn & Joe will be at training Monday & Wednesday and available for Sunday.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

garry cadden
Zac Cadden will be at training and available for selection for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Lorna Campbell
Kaden Campbell is available this week. Should he come along to Cartha on Sunday as he is available?

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Christopherwilson147
Jamie w ok for sunday

Christopher

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018, 18:20 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

We have had a great start to the new season with a comprehensive win over Greenock.  Well done to all involved today and hopefully we can continue to improve as the season rolls on.

Monday training from 7-8
Wednesday training from 7-8.15

Sunday is an away game to Cartha. I am assuming the time will be a 2pm kick off but will confirm when I post the squad on Friday night.  Please confirm availability for the match by 12.00 on Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-8-18-tp4045380.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Laura Gorman
Rannoch can make Wednesday training and is available on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan is available for Sunday Graeme, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2018, at 18:20, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

We have had a great start to the new season with a comprehensive win over Greenock.  Well done to all involved today and hopefully we can continue to improve as the season rolls on.

Monday training from 7-8
Wednesday training from 7-8.15

Sunday is an away game to Cartha. I am assuming the time will be a 2pm kick off but will confirm when I post the squad on Friday night.  Please confirm availability for the match by 12.00 on Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-8-18-tp4045380.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

susan young
Jamie young is available on Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Lynsey
Joshua B will be @ trainings & available 4 sun game thanks

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Simon
Josh H available at present.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Sorry for short notice. Ewan won’t be at training tonight. He’s sprained his wrist, was going it’d be better but it’s not. Will rest couple of days, hopefully ok for Sunday. L

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18

Fiona
Findlay W available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/8/18