Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Thank you all so much for the birthday gifts.  You certainly covered all the bases.

Training on Wednesday at GHA from 7-8.

We have matches at home on Sunday.  It will be the normal start time of 10.30 for a warm up and games starting at 11.  We will aim to finish by 12 but may be slightly later.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

carlo ventisei
Johnny V available for both.
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 27 February 2017 14:17
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Dear all,

Thank you all so much for the birthday gifts.  You certainly covered all the bases.

Training on Wednesday at GHA from 7-8.

We have matches at home on Sunday.  It will be the normal start time of 10.30 for a warm up and games starting at 11.  We will aim to finish by 12 but may be slightly later.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-2-17-tp4043021.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Rhuriadh available for both Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

daniellam
Francesco is available for both!

Thanks

Daniella

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Feb 2017, at 21:26, Scott [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Rhuriadh available for both Wednesday and Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-2-17-tp4043021p4043031.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Dawn McDonald
Glad you like pressies, hope you had a good time. David available for both. Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Craig Collins
Christopher available for both (although might need to leave at 12pm on Sunday).

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Paul Hughes

Finn and Joe Hughes available for both.

Thanks

Paul

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Vicki
Lewis available for Sunday.
Cheers
Vicki

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Christopherwilson147

Jamie ok for sunday
Christopher

On 27 Feb 2017 14:17, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Thank you all so much for the birthday gifts.  You certainly covered all the bases.

Training on Wednesday at GHA from 7-8.

We have matches at home on Sunday.  It will be the normal start time of 10.30 for a warm up and games starting at 11.  We will aim to finish by 12 but may be slightly later.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-2-17-tp4043021.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Simon
Josh available for Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Fiona
Findlay and Isla available for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Stuart Simcox
Murray is in

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2017, at 23:26, Fiona [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Findlay and Isla available for Sunday

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-27-2-17-tp4043021p4043062.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 27/2/17

Christine