Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Thank you all for making yesterday such a great day.  Without your help as parents, we could not achieve such an event like the one we had and I think is a fitting end to our mini season.  That said, its not over yet.

A huge thanks must also go to the 33 kids who turned up yesterday, took on board what I and the other coaches asked them to do and applied themselves 100% to the job in hand.  Some great rugby played by both squads and left the coaches delighted with the performances.  We could not have asked for more.

Training is on Wednesday night at the usual time of 7-8 and it is hoped that this Wednesday night slot will continue through the summer for those wishing to play touch rugby.  More to follow re the off season.

Training on Sunday from 10.30-12.

Sunday 4th June is home matches against Cumnock & Sunday 11th June is the family BBQ with EK attending for a game.  I promise I will have a beer that day.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Stuart Simcox
Murray unavailable for Wednesday

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 22 May 2017, at 18:30, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-22-5-17-tp4043733.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Harry ok for Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Garry Cadden
Thanks to all the coaches for their time, patience and experience this season. Zak has really enjoyed this year and is still over the moon in winning a tournament with a trophy.
He'll be at training throughout summer but won't be around on the 11th as that is the weekend of the Giffnock Soccer Centre festival.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Hi Graeme,

Rhu will be there on Wednesday and Sunday and that sounds great about the off season.

Sunday looked liked a huge success for the tournament and for the coaches and players of the P7s.  Fantastic pictures too.

All the best,

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Johnny V available for both.
Carlo

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Thank you Graeme.

Michael B's ankle injury has reoccurred so missing Wednesday and we're away for weekend.

Regards

Neil

[...]

Susan Young
Jamie Young will be at both

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

daniellam

Francesco has a party tomorrow so won't manage but is available for Sunday.

Thanks to all the coaches for a great day on Sunday 🏅🏈😊

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2017, at 18:12, Brenzo1967 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-22-5-17-tp4043733p4043742.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Dawn McDonald
David will be there we'd and Sunday. Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Paul Hughes
Hi Finn and Joe have a school event tonight but are available on Sunday. Cheers. Paul.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Hi G

Lewis cant play this Sunday, sorry we are away.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

Philippa
Adam not able to make it today. Thanks.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 22/5/17

carlo ventisei
Stuart
Waiting for confirmation as to who is available. Ginglis out as he's away again, I'm out as Johnny's show is on.

On 30 May 2017, at 09:31, Stuart Simcox [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there training this week?

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-22-5-17-tp4043733p4043760.html