Week Commencing Mon 2/4/18

There will be no training on Wednesday night.

Training will be on Sunday from 12-13.30 at GHA.  Given this weeks forecast, check the board again on Sunday morning.  We will only update the board if training is cancelled.

The week after will be back to Wednesday night and then a match V Cartha on Sunday 15th however I will update the board on Monday for the following week.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 2/4/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran won't be available until Wednesday 18th, away this Saturday to the following Sunday (15th)

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 2/4/18

Scott Mathieson
Hi Graeme

Rhu is away this Sunday (8th) but back for next Wednesday and available for 15th.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 2/4/18

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available this Sunday. Thanks.
Rosanne