Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8

The tournament.  Matches start at 12.00 and will finish roughly 16.00.  Can the group please drop off the packed lunches and then be in the changing rooms for 11.30?

Please consider helping out as I would imagine you will all be there from 11.30 until the conclusion.  I am expecting a mass turn out to support our P7's as this is our last year before moving onto S1.

We will be running the boot/kit stall so all unwanted yet serviceable kit, please bring it along to be sold with the proceeds going to the club.  We need this stall run for the duration and know that Vicki and Grace are happy to help here.

From the other list, I note that Dawn and Fiona have offered to help with first aid.

If able to do a bit, please respond to my other notice with a preference or that you are able to help and I will get Mark to allocate jobs.

Don't forget to bring everyone you know to this as it has been a great day out for all in the past.

We will be retaining the tracksuits and will look to sell these at the final Junior day in June.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

carlo ventisei
Johnny V available for both.
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 07:12
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8

The tournament.  Matches start at 12.00 and will finish roughly 16.00.  Can the group please drop off the packed lunches and then be in the changing rooms for 11.30?

Please consider helping out as I would imagine you will all be there from 11.30 until the conclusion.  I am expecting a mass turn out to support our P7's as this is our last year before moving onto S1.

We will be running the boot/kit stall so all unwanted yet serviceable kit, please bring it along to be sold with the proceeds going to the club.  We need this stall run for the duration and know that Vicki and Grace are happy to help here.

From the other list, I note that Dawn and Fiona have offered to help with first aid.

If able to do a bit, please respond to my other notice with a preference or that you are able to help and I will get Mark to allocate jobs.

Don't forget to bring everyone you know to this as it has been a great day out for all in the past.

We will be retaining the tracksuits and will look to sell these at the final Junior day in June.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-15-5-17-tp4043649.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Ian Gibson
Matthew available for both

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

asi9
Archie attending Weds and Sun. Happy to help where ever needed just direct me !
Ax

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2017, at 07:12, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be on Wednesday night from 7-8

The tournament.  Matches start at 12.00 and will finish roughly 16.00.  Can the group please drop off the packed lunches and then be in the changing rooms for 11.30?

Please consider helping out as I would imagine you will all be there from 11.30 until the conclusion.  I am expecting a mass turn out to support our P7's as this is our last year before moving onto S1.

We will be running the boot/kit stall so all unwanted yet serviceable kit, please bring it along to be sold with the proceeds going to the club.  We need this stall run for the duration and know that Vicki and Grace are happy to help here.

From the other list, I note that Dawn and Fiona have offered to help with first aid.

If able to do a bit, please respond to my other notice with a preference or that you are able to help and I will get Mark to allocate jobs.

Don't forget to bring everyone you know to this as it has been a great day out for all in the past.

We will be retaining the tracksuits and will look to sell these at the final Junior day in June.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-15-5-17-tp4043649.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

carlo ventisei
Thanks Anita
Had sent you this text on Sunday but think I must have an old number for you

Anita, no doubt Gary has told you but Archie played a blinder today. You should be very proud of your boy ! He was great !

On 16 May 2017, at 13:19, asi9 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

From the other list, I note that Dawn and Fiona have offered to help with first aid.

If able to do a bit, please respond to my other notice with a preference or that you are able to help and I will get Mark to allocate jobs.

Don't forget to bring everyone you know to this as it has been a great day out for all in the past.

We will be retaining the tracksuits and will look to sell these at the final Junior day in June.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-15-5-17-tp4043649.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-15-5-17-tp4043649p4043660.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Christine Brown
Ciaran available for both & happy to help on Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Susan young
Jamie Young available for both. Also happy to help.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Harry available for both.

Scott.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Judith
Finn available for Sunday. Happy to help,
Judith

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Simon
Josh H will be at both.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Gareth
Gregor ok for both.
Cheers
Gareth

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Philippa
Adam will be there wed and sun.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Esther
Jamie W available and I can help with first aid again.
Esther

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Rhuriadh ok for Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Dawn McDonald
Back from training and David available on Sunday. Dawn

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Mike smith
Hi G

Tiarnan will be there on Sunday!!

Cheers

Mike

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Sorry for late reply. Evan available and I'm happy to help wherever put.
Graeme.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 15/5/17

Paul Hughes

We're just back from holiday. Finn and Joe H available Sunday. I can help wherever you need.

Thanks

Paul.