Week Commencing Mon 14/1/19

Training is Monday 7-8 & Wednesday 7-8.15

Sunday is training for now but trying to arrange a match.  I will update re Sunday and times on Friday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 14/1/19

Mark McCracken
G,

Apologies no one has been in touch sooner.

Caleb is away skiing with the school and won't be back until Sunday.

Mark.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, 16:04 Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear all,

Training is Monday 7-8 & Wednesday 7-8.15

Sunday is training for now but trying to arrange a match.  I will update re Sunday and times on Friday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-14-1-19-tp4045831.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 14/1/19

Tom Bowman
Damian will be available tonight and for Sunday.