Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Christopherwilson147
Jamie w is available

Christopher

On 13 Mar 2018 06:32, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will be at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7-8.15. (we have The Pitches as a back up so check before travelling.  I will only post if Braidholm is not playable)

Saturday - this is the final day of the six nations.  As such, I will be attending the rugby club for a couple of beers with other coaches.  You are all more than welcome to join us.  The Scotland game kicks off at 12.30 with the England Ireland game kicking off at 5.

Sunday - games v West & Stirling.  I do not have the times yet but need availability.  I would think the earliest we could kick off would be 1pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-12-3-18-tp4045001.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan will be at training but has a karate comp on Sunday.
Laura

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Jacquiebaird
Robbie available for Sunday.