Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Training will be at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7-8.15. (we have The Pitches as a back up so check before travelling.  I will only post if Braidholm is not playable)

Saturday - this is the final day of the six nations.  As such, I will be attending the rugby club for a couple of beers with other coaches.  You are all more than welcome to join us.  The Scotland game kicks off at 12.30 with the England Ireland game kicking off at 5.

Sunday - games v West & Stirling.  I do not have the times yet but need availability.  I would think the earliest we could kick off would be 1pm.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Hi Graeme,

Rhuriadh will be along on Wednesday and available on Sunday.

Hope Scotland can finish with a flourish!

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

rosanne wood
Hi Alasdair available for Wednesday and Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Johnny V available for Wednesday and for Sunday if selected.
Carlo

On 13 Mar 2018, at 06:32, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7-8.15. (we have The Pitches as a back up so check before travelling.  I will only post if Braidholm is not playable)

Saturday - this is the final day of the six nations.  As such, I will be attending the rugby club for a couple of beers with other coaches.  You are all more than welcome to join us.  The Scotland game kicks off at 12.30 with the England Ireland game kicking off at 5.

Sunday - games v West & Stirling.  I do not have the times yet but need availability.  I would think the earliest we could kick off would be 1pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-12-3-18-tp4045001.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

S Henderson
Josh H available Wednesday and for match squad selection on Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran available for both.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Tom Rodgers
Morning Graeme,

Louis is available for both training and Sunday.

Tom

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

anitasimmersclark
archie available
Anita

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2018, at 06:32, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7-8.15. (we have The Pitches as a back up so check before travelling.  I will only post if Braidholm is not playable)

Saturday - this is the final day of the six nations.  As such, I will be attending the rugby club for a couple of beers with other coaches.  You are all more than welcome to join us.  The Scotland game kicks off at 12.30 with the England Ireland game kicking off at 5.

Sunday - games v West & Stirling.  I do not have the times yet but need availability.  I would think the earliest we could kick off would be 1pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-12-3-18-tp4045001.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Stuart Simcox
Murray not available

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2018, at 06:32, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Training will be at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7-8.15. (we have The Pitches as a back up so check before travelling.  I will only post if Braidholm is not playable)

Saturday - this is the final day of the six nations.  As such, I will be attending the rugby club for a couple of beers with other coaches.  You are all more than welcome to join us.  The Scotland game kicks off at 12.30 with the England Ireland game kicking off at 5.

Sunday - games v West & Stirling.  I do not have the times yet but need availability.  I would think the earliest we could kick off would be 1pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-12-3-18-tp4045001.html

RE: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Mikes

Tiarnan available!

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Garry Cadden
Zak Cadden will be at training and available for Sunday too

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn and joe will be at training on Wednesday but they've got a family party on Sunday sorry.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Evan available for both training and game on Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Gareth

Gregor can’t make training tomorrow night but is available Sunday.

Thanks
Gareth

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Fiona
Findlay available for Wed and Sunday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Matt available for both.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Craig Collins
Christopher available for both.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 12/3/18

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B will be at Wednesday training and is available for Sunday selection.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone