Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Training will be on Wednesday night at the usual time of 7-8.

Sunday will be a day off as its Easter Sunday.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Aileen
Johnnie is still away so won't make training on Wednesday

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Harry won't be at training on Wednesday as we are away this week.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Philippa innes
Adam won't make training tonight. Thanks. Philippa.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

daniellam
Francesco will be at training tonight

Kind regards

Daniella Margiotta

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Apr 2017, at 08:01, Philippa innes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Adam won't make training tonight. Thanks. Philippa.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Week-Commencing-Mon-10-4-17-tp4043393p4043397.html

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Paul Hughes
Hi Finn and Joe H are not available Wednesday I'm afraid.

Paul.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Paul Hughes

Actually, Finn and Joe are available tonight and will be along.

Thanks

Paul.

Re: Week Commencing Mon 10/4/17

Garry Cadden
Sorry Graeme

Zak visiting his gran in hospital Wednesday