Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Pat Fisher
At the moment the pitches at Braidholm are ok, so Wed training as usual 6.30-8.00pm.

On Sunday we were to go to Dunfermline, but they are not able to put out an S2 side. Therefore we have a home game friendly with Hawks arranged.

Need everyone down at Braidholm for 11:30am for set up and warm up.

Shirt & Ties post match

Keep checking here for any last minute changes.

Post below to confirm able to play on Sunday.

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Stephen Hickey
Stan is available for training tonight. I'll confirm availability for Sunday later.

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Charlie Mone
I'm not able to go on Sunday- I'm away for the weekend. Will be at training tonight.

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Colin Dunipace
Craig will miss training today but will be available for Sunday

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Duncan Matthews
Finlay OK for training and Sunday

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds will be at training and avaliable for Sunday game

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Mark
Sorry still loaded with the cold and struggling to breath so won't be at training tonight.
Will advise on Sunday later in the week.
Marky

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Alison Perry
Stewart at port Glasgow playing with school today so won't be at training. Available for Sunday

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Stephen Hickey
Stan is available to play on Sunday.

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Stuart Taylor
Sorry, Calum not available this Sunday

Re: Wed Training & Home game Sun 29th GHA v HAWKS

Alexander
I'm available for Sunday