Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Graeme
Apologies for the late post. Hope you’ve all been enjoying the sunshine.

Training will be the usual time on Wed 7-8.15pm.
We have a game against West on Sunday. 2pm meet for a 3pm KO. Please post availability for both.

Cheers
Graeme F.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Mark McCracken
Evening,

Caleb available for Wed and Sunday.

Mark.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, 22:31 Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Apologies for the late post. Hope you’ve all been enjoying the sunshine.

Training will be the usual time on Wed 7-8.15pm.
We have a game against West on Sunday. 2pm meet for a 3pm KO. Please post availability for both.

Cheers
Graeme F.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Wed-24th-Sun-28th-April-tp4046114.html

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Newbonben
I’m available for both

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Apr 2019, at 10:36 pm, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Evening,

Caleb available for Wed and Sunday.

Mark.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, 22:31 Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Apologies for the late post. Hope you’ve all been enjoying the sunshine.

Training will be the usual time on Wed 7-8.15pm.
We have a game against West on Sunday. 2pm meet for a 3pm KO. Please post availability for both.

Cheers
Graeme F.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Wed-24th-Sun-28th-April-tp4046114.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Wed-24th-Sun-28th-April-tp4046114p4046115.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Garry Cadden
Zak Cadden will be at training and available for selection.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Vickie Bothwell
Hi, Liam can be available for both

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for training and match on Sunday. Thanks.Rosanne

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Claire Massie
Nick is available for both thanks.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Philippa
Adam ok for both, thanks.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Hi Graeme

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Lynsey
Joshua B will be at wed training though not available for Sun game
Apologies

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Mark
hi, William is off school with a stomach bug today so will miss tonight. Should be available for selection forsunday

cheers
mark

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Christine
Ciaran available for both.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Tom Bowman
Damian should be available for both.

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Esther
Hi Jamie W available tonight. Chris will reply re Sunday.
Thanks, Esther

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Rhuriadh will be available for Sunday

Thanks, Scott

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Fiona Daly
Findlay not available for Sunday

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Craig Holmes

Apologies for late reply Finlay H good for Sun

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Arlene Nugent
Hamish is available for Sunday - thanks

Re: Wed 24th & Sun 28th April

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Graeme
Sorry for the late response, Ewan is free on Sunday to play.
Thanks
Laura