WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Monday will be a video analysis of the West match.  No need to bring any rugby kit.  It will be from 7-8.15. Does someone have a laptop they could bring with them in order to play the video?? Please let me know if you can as the club have suggested this may be the only way of viewing it.

Wednesday is from 7-8.30

Sunday is training from 12.30-2

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Craig McCormick
Hi G

Lewis will be there

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Ben
Ben will be available all 3

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available for all

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 10:36, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Monday will be a video analysis of the West match.  No need to bring any rugby kit.  It will be from 7-8.15. Does someone have a laptop they could bring with them in order to play the video?? Please let me know if you can as the club have suggested this may be the only way of viewing it.

Wednesday is from 7-8.30

Sunday is training from 12.30-2

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/WEEK-COMMENCING-MON-2-3-20-tp4046882.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Rannoch
Rannoch will be there.

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Claire Massie
Nicholas will be there tonight but still on rest for suspected concussion the rest of the week.

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren available monday not wednesday but ok for weekend

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Vickie
Hi, Liam’s not available tonight but will be there on weds and sunday

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Oliver
Ollie ok for training weds and Sunday

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Johnny
Not available for training on Sunday

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Fiona Daly
Actually forgot .. he’s available for Wednesday but not Sunday

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Vickie
Hi, I’d forgotten as well - Liam won’t be there on Sunday as we’re at the Scotland game

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Rosanne wood
Sorry Alasdair will not be at Training on Sunday. Rosanne

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Ben
Sorry Ben won't available on Sunday

Re: WEEK COMMENCING MON 2/3/20

Esther
Sorry forgot to reply. Jamie away at Murrayfield today so will miss training.
Thanks,
Esther