W/C 9 March

carlo ventisei
Dear all
There will be NO training tonight.
Training on Wednesday 7-8.30pm.
Will advise re Sunday later in the week as we are trying to organise a friendly otherwise we will be training.
Many thanks

Re: W/C 9 March

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
FYI William has a swollen hand from the weekend, fortunately no breaks, but he has been advised to have a week off to allow the swelling to go down.

Thanks
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2020, at 10:02, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

´╗┐Dear all
There will be NO training tonight.
Training on Wednesday 7-8.30pm.
Will advise re Sunday later in the week as we are trying to organise a friendly otherwise we will be training.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/W-C-9-March-tp4046898.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.