Volunteer Request

Mark McCracken
Hi All,

As you may know the Annual GHA Fireworks Display is taking place on Saturday 5th November at Braidholm.

As in previous years the Minis Section has been asked to request some volunteers to help the night run smoothly and assist in some tasks on the night. These will be running tuck shop, coffee stand etc.

Ideally we are looking for around 10 people to work on a rota to cover the couple of hours the display will last.

If you are able to help it would be greatly appreciated, please let me know if you are able to lend a hand.

Many Thanks,
Mark.