Veterans 10s at GHA - Saturday 30th May

Stuart Spalding
Hello

Below is some information of the Veterans 10s tournament that is taking place at GHA on Saturday 30th May, the day before our own mini tournament.

There is a family ticket available that if you print it out and bring it on the 30th you can save £13 on the list price of the tickets.  I tried to upload the ticket onto this post but unsuccessfully.  If you reply to this post if you want the ticket then I can email it to you and I will also try to put in on the Facebook page for the mini section.

RE: Veterans 10s at GHA - Saturday 30th May

Stephen Hall
Stuart
If you could email this through that would be great.
Thanks
Stephen.

Below is some information of the Veterans 10s tournament that is taking place at GHA on Saturday 30th May, the day before our own mini tournament.

There is a family ticket available that if you print it out and bring it on the 30th you can save £13 on the list price of the tickets.  I tried to upload the ticket onto this post but unsuccessfully.  If you reply to this post if you want the ticket then I can email it to you and I will also try to put in on the Facebook page for the mini section.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Veterans-10s-at-GHA-Saturday-30th-May-tp4036354.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: Veterans 10s at GHA - Saturday 30th May

Stuart Simcox
Stuart

Can you send me the ticket please