[UPDATED_4/6/15] P7 Thursday Training 4th June

[UPDATED_4/6/15] P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
We will go ahead with training tonight but please keep an eye on the noticeboard.
Don't know what the weather is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thursday Training 6.30pm-8pm as usual.

Can you reply to this message only if you can make training on Thursday so I can gauge how many people will be there. I will make a decision on Wednesday night depending on the numbers if it will go ahead or not.

I'd like to use the last few weeks to give the boys an ideal of what changes there will be for them in S1 next year.

Re: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Melanie Grey
Hi,
Jamie will be there on Thurs training.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 2 Jun 2015, at 16:25, Thebigt [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Thursday Training 6.30pm-8pm as usual.

Can you reply to this message only if you can make training on Thursday so I can gauge how many people will be there. I will make a decision on Wednesday night depending on the numbers if it will go ahead or not.

I'd like to use the last few weeks to give the boys an ideal of what changes there will be for them in S1 next year.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Thursday-Training-4th-June-tp4036567.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Steven
Glen will be there on Thursday

Re: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Carol
Devun available

Re: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Lien will be there assuming his hammy is alright. I will be a little late cause am in Dundee Thursday so 7pm for me
Rob

RE: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Rob

Archie is home sick, but if he recovers for tomorrow he’ll be at training.

Rob

Can you reply to this message only if you can make training on Thursday so I can gauge how many people will be there. I will make a decision on Wednesday night depending on the numbers if it will go ahead or not.

I'd like to use the last few weeks to give the boys an ideal of what changes there will be for them in S1 next year.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Thursday-Training-4th-June-tp4036567.html

Re: P7 Thursday Training 4th June

Phil dolan
James and I will be there