UKCC Level 1 & 2 - Coaching certificates

UKCC Level 1 & 2 - Coaching certificates

euanclark
Hi,

Scottish Rugby are planning on running UKCC Level 1 and 2 courses at GHA Rugby club in the 2016-17 season, if we can get a minimum number of 12 coaches required. GHA Rugby club are committed to up skilling their coaches and will pay for each member to go through their coaching certificates.

The delivery format and cost is detailed below:

UKCC Level 1 – 2.5 days - £65/£200
UKCC Level 2 – 3 days - £85/£350

If this would be of interest to you can you please reply to me and let me know the following details:

Name -
Level 1 or 2 -
Preferred time of year - (Pre season, before Christmas etc)
Preferred time of week - Mon-Fri or the weekend

If you can aim to get this information back to me by May 20th that would be great.

Please forward onto to any parents/coaches/players that you might think this will be of interest.

Any questions please get in contact.

Thanks,
Euan Clark