U16s SQUAD - Cartha QP RFC - Gallant Conference - 2nd September 2018

U16s SQUAD - Cartha QP RFC - Gallant Conference - 2nd September 2018

Thebigt
U16s SQUAD - Cartha QP RFC - Gallant Conference - 2nd September 2018

This weekend our Gallant Conference ‘A’ Fixture is a Local Derby against Cartha QP RFC at HOME | Kick Off 2:00 pm.

We currently have a squad of 22(22 Max) for this fixture - if you aren’t available please lets us know ASAP as we will probably have a squad reserve list that we will be able to use. If you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form, you will be added to the squad reserve list. http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz. Please keep an eye on the squad as it may change.

For the boys playing school rugby on Saturday - Alistair McGilvray and Alex Hannah.  I will require to know how many minutes you have played, can you let me know before 7 pm on Saturday. If a player plays in a school conference game on a Saturday he will not be able to play for GHA on the Sunday, However, if the school play a friendly on Saturday the rule is - no more than 90minutes of rugby over a 48hrs period. For Example - one player plays 55mins for his school in a friendly on a Saturday - player one would be free to play a half(35mins) for GHA in our conference game on a Sunday.

Game Day Arrangements:
Kick Off 2:00 pm
Please be at the Braidholm for 1:00 pm.

Squad