U16 training

Euan Baillie
Boys

Training will we be as follows over the next week or so prior to the match v Ayr.....

WEDNESDAY 13TH APRIL

7.00 - 8.30 PM

SATURDAY 16TH APRIL

12.00 - 1.30 PM

WEDNESDAY 20TH APRIL

7.00 - 8.30 PM

A good turnout is now EXPECTED at each, if not all, of the training sessions.

Final squad selection will be based on training (taking into account previous sessions), attitude, fitness etc.

Thanks

The Coaches

Re: U16 training

Euan Baillie
Jackson available for all three.

Re: U16 training

Nathan
I will not be able to make trainning on wednesday and Saturday as i am away

Re: U16 training

James Docherty
I am available for all three

Re: U16 training

Jennifer
Euan available for all training

Re: U16 training

Carol
Declan available for all 3 sessions

Re: U16 training

Euan Ramage
I am available for all three training sessions

Re: U16 training

Gavin Mckirdy
I think I am available for Saturday should be though

Re: U16 training

Alex Gerry
I will be at training
Dot

Re: U16 training

Dot
Ali will be at all three sessions

Re: U16 training

Tom Richardson
Unavailable for Wednesday training as I get back on Thursday, but will be there for Saturday and a week on Wednesday.

Re: U16 training

Leo mccolgan
Unavailable for training tomorrow as I am away but will be there the next Saturday and wednesday

Re: U16 training

James Stewart
I'm available for all three sessions

Re: U16 training

Cwatson
Jonny on holiday ,this week ,will make next Wed .
.

Re: U16 training

matthew paton
I am available for training

Re: U16 training

Euan Baillie
Boys

Pitches were poor last night....should be better today, but please bring both indoor and outdoor footwear.

See you at 7pm

Euan

Re: U16 training

Michael Hughes
Available for all the training

Re: U16 training

Tom M
Sorry haven't been to training, will be able to make the Wednesday because I'm away

Re: U16 training

Conor Rea
Unfortunately I have not fully recovered from my knee injury that I sustained against Oban, therefore I have decided that I will be unable to play in the final.

Best of luck to everyone involved in the squad and I will definitely be down to watch.

Re: U16 training

Michael Hughes
I just noticed I have a sports dinner on Wednesday which I committed to going to months ago, which means I can't make training on Wednesday, apologies
12