U16 training and possible match on Sunday

U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Euan Baillie
Boys

Training is on at the club on Wednesday from 7pm - 8pm. Please bring both boots and trainers.

We MAY have a home game v Stirling County on Sunday with a 1.30pm kick off.

Can you please let us know ASAP if you are available for this match so that we can see if we can raise a team.

Hopefully we will also have a game next Sunday v East Kilbride. Will keep you posted re that.

Please reply regarding Sunday ASAP.

Thanks and see you on Wednesday.

Euan

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Jennifer McMaster
Euan available for training & game both Sundays.

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Carol
Declan available

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Cwatson
Jonny available for both .

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Nathan
I ama available for both

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Gavin McKirdy
Can't make training but can make both games especially eastkilbride game

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Fraser B
Fraser available for training and the game
Fraser....

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Conor Rea
Available for both

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Euan Baillie
Boys

There will be NO outside training tonight due to pitches being waterlogged.

I will be down to do a circuit myself at 6.45 and if anyone wishes to join in then great but no need to come down if you have anything else on...exams etc!

Cheers

Euan
Dot

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Dot
Ali available for both

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Euan Ramage
Sorry unavailable for training but should be okay for matches on Sunday

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Matthew Paton
I am available on Sunday

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

James Stewart
Available for both matches

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

James Docherty
I'm available for both

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

Euan Baillie
Match v Stirling County on Sunday is OFF due to pitches / weather etc.

No training on Sunday either.

Keep an eye on noticeboard re future training and match arrangements.

Cheers

Euan

Re: U16 training and possible match on Sunday

matthew paton
I am available for sunday