U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Euan Baillie
Boys

We won the toss of the coin re Sunday's postponed Cup tie v Stewartry and now have a home tie v Cumnock this Sunday.

Details have still to be finalised but hopefully we will know more by Wednesday. It will probably be a 2pm kick off but I will let you know when I find out.

Training will be 7pm - 8pm on Wednesday at the club.

Again bring both trainers and boots.

WE NEED A STRONG TEAM FOR SUNDAY AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR MOST / IF NOT ALL OF YOU TO BE AVAILABLE. WE WANT TO DO WELL IN THE CUP COMPETITIONS.

Please reply ASAP with your availability for Sunday.

Thanks

Euan

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Alastair McFarlane
Am available for Sunday but will not make it to training on Wednesday cause it is S4 careers convention at Hutchie on Wednesday evening

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Gavin McKirdy
I can play on Sunday

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Fraser B
Available for Sunday's game but won't make training due to S4 Careers night at school

Warriors have a home game at Scotstoun on Sunday with a 2:30 kick off - any chance of an early start for our cup game ??
Fraser....

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Carol
Declan available for both

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Cwatson
Jonathon available for training Unable to play on Sunday ,charity football competition at School.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Euan Ramage
I am available for the match of Sunday but have careers night at school so unfortunately can't make training

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Nathan
I am available for both.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Jennifer
Euan available for training & game.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Euan Baillie
Jackson won't make training as he is off school unwell and may still be doubt for Sunday.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Conor Rea
Available for match on Sunday.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Euan Baillie
Boys

Just for your info....we are trying to get a 12.30 kick off for Sunday but Cumnock cannot let us know until after their training tomorrow night.

Can you get the others to respond please ASAP.

Keep you all posted.

Thanks

Euan

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

James Stewart
I am available for Sunday.  Sorry I wasn't at training due to a careers convention at hutchie.

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Tom Docherty
James Doc says he's available

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Euan Baillie
Boys

Cumnock have confirmed that they are happy with 12.30pm kick off.

Please be down for 11.30 ready to go.

There are STILL a number of boys who have not responded and we need them to ASAP.

Can you chase up....Paton, Plumridge, Marshall, Richardson, McColgan and anyone else who is available please.

Cheers

Euan

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

James Plumridge
I can play

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Matthew Paton
I am available for Sunday

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Leo mccolgan
Available

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Michael Hughes
Available if needed, sorry for not being at training recently have Glasgow thing every Wednesday

Re: U16's v Cumnock - Sunday 6th March

Tom Richardson
Sorry for late reply,  I am available to play
12