U16's arrangements over Festive Season

Euan Baillie
All

There will be no more training or matches until the New Year.

Apologies for the late no rice re tonight.

The coaches will be in touch when we restart in 2016 and what matches have been arranged.

The Conference matches are now over and GHA as a club finished 2nd to Biggar.

Friendlies will now be arranged between now and end of season.

Have a good Christmas and New Year and we will see you in 2016.

Remember to try and do a little bit of fitness during the holidays!

Best wishes

The coaches