U16 arrangements 03/02/16

Euan Baillie
Boys

Training will be circuits again at GHA from 7pm - 8pm tomorrow night and "if" pitches remotely playable we may get a game of touch at the end.

Please therefore bring both trainers and boots.

Whilst it would be ideal if you all came down, due to exams and other commitments just now, this training is optional.

We have yet to have confirmation of matches v East Kilbride this Sunday so we will keep you posted on developments of that.

If you cannot make training then you SHOULD be doing something yourselves anyway.

Cheers

Euan

Re: U16 arrangements 03/02/16

Jennifer McMaster
Euan will already be at scrum academy tonight.  He is available on sunday for a game.

Re: U16 arrangements 03/02/16

Conor Rea
Unavailable due to Parents evening tonight

Re: U16 arrangements 03/02/16

James Docherty
I'm available for both

Re: U16 arrangements 03/02/16

Fraser B
Have spent the last 3 days in hospital and not able to play rugby for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I am fit again. My dad is still able to ref if you need him....
Fraser....

Re: U16 arrangements 03/02/16

Graeme Marshall
Tom Marshall can play on Sunday