U16 West Cup Final

Graeme
Hi, we have just had confirmation that the U16s will play the West regional Cup Final at Braidholm on the 26th,  2pmKO against Ayr. The boys have worked really hard all season and would really appreciate a good support. Hope you can all make it along.

Re: U16 West Cup Final

That's great. The very best of luck.
Johnny and I will try and make it along.
Carlo

On 13 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, we have just had confirmation that the U16s will play the West regional Cup Final at Braidholm on the 26th,  2pmKO against Ayr. The boys have worked really hard all season and would really appreciate a good support. Hope you can all make it along.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U16-West-Cup-Final-tp4043164.html

Re: U16 West Cup Final

Stuart Simcox
Who's the referee

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2017, at 21:18, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Graeme
That's great. The very best of luck.
Johnny and I will try and make it along.
Carlo

On 13 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Graeme [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, we have just had confirmation that the U16s will play the West regional Cup Final at Braidholm on the 26th,  2pmKO against Ayr. The boys have worked really hard all season and would really appreciate a good support. Hope you can all make it along.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U16-West-Cup-Final-tp4043164.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U16-West-Cup-Final-tp4043164p4043166.html

Re: U16 West Cup Final

Anon
Someone good 😜

Re: U16 West Cup Final

Dawn McDonald
Hi, that's Mother's Day but will try and bring David along. Dawn