U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Chris S. Miller
Team,
On the back of your performance & superb victory last week away to Oban & reaching the West Cup Final versus Ayr on the 24-4-16 (home fixture) !

We will train as a squad tonight @ Braidholm usual time - be prompt.

#beprepared
Chris S. Miller GHA RFC U16 07717 758807 chris@solsticebrands.com

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Euan Ramage
I am available for training

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Carol
Declan available

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Colin
 Me and Euan will be there can the fwds be at scrum club at 6pm for intensive scrum practice thanks

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Euan Ramage
Sorry Colin I can't make it to scrum training due to homework

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Gavin Mckirdy
I can't make training cause I have Glasgow stuff sorry

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

James Docherty
I am unavailable for training tonight as I am off school with throat infection

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Conor Rea
Unavailable for training, as I am still recovering from my knee injury.

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

James Stewart
I will be at training but will have to do no contact because of head injury
Dot

Re: U16 Training tonight 30th March @ Braidholm 1930 hours

Dot
Ali will be at training