U16 Sunday 4th November - GHA v Dumfries Saints

U16 Sunday 4th November - GHA v Dumfries Saints

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 31st October: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 4th November: GHA v Dumfries Saints
Confirmed KO 2pm (tbc)

Please be at Braidholm for 1pm for warm up training.

As usual can I please ask that you respond ASAP using the usual link below to help the coaches plan the squad.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

To those of you who were asked to register your player, thanks for doing so. If you haven’t yet done this, the boys were given letters with full details home with them yesterday. It is imperative this is completed and will mean I won’t need to keep banging in about it.
😁😬😁
Cheers